Thursday, April 28, 2011

FREE

John 8:36  Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed!

There is power in saying out loud, "I AM FREE!"  When the enemy throws daily junk in my face all I have to say is, sorry devil but I AM FREE!  I do not have to ingest the lies of my enemy because the TRUTH lives inside of me =)  Sound too simple?  Well, God did not create us to jump through hoops and live confused.  He created us to LOVE HIM and LOVE OTHERS!  YES, it is THAT simple!

The deeper I love Him, the easier it is to love others.  I am amazed at times when I look back over my journey and see just how deep His Love has taken root in me.  I can almost physically feel it. 

I have come to a place where I give myself completely to God and I trust that The One that created me, knows me, and loves me, will cover me and provide for me.  He goes before me and prepares my path!  THAT IS FREEDOM!  I do not have to worry or try and work things out because He has already done it for me.  All I have to do is TRUST Him!  He tells me to renew my mind with His Word.  I replace every lie of the devil with His TRUTH about who I am and WHO I belong to =)   The same God that CREATED ALL OF HEAVEN AND EARTH favors ME!  That is all I need to know!  I do not have to worry about how others treat me because I am favored by Daddy God!  I just love, (and the more I love the more I love!).  Receiving justice when I am treated unfairly doesn't control me, I only crave GRACE!  HIS GRACE! 

I am a Daughter of The KING OF KINGS!  I walk in His favor!  He is my DADDY GOD!!!!!
Nothing is too big or too small for Him.  I can trust Him for everything, and I do! He has never disappointed me =)


Tomorrow I will be sharing another excerpt from my book that is soon to be released!




BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment