Monday, April 18, 2011

Joy Dancing!

So how do I start off a Monday morning???  JOY DANCING!  Got the kids off to school and hubby out the door.  At last....alone time.  Quiet.  Did a few chores and settled in for some quiet time with God.  I just randomly opened my Bible to Zephaniah and my eyes feel upon the highlighted verse 3:17 =) 

The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior (Who saves)!  He will rejoice over you with joy;  He will rest in silent satisfaction and in His love He will be silent and make no mention of past sins, or even recall them; He will exult over you with singing!!!  Zeph. 3:17   (Amplified)

I can see Him spinning (DANCING) around me with JOY!  Not thinking about all my mistakes and past failures!!!!  He is shouting over ME with JOY!!!!

So I cranked up the tunes and danced with my Daddy God this morning =)  We had a wonderful time dancing and laughing together.  I poured out my love and gratitude to Him and He rejoiced over me =) 
There is NO WAY to dread the day after intimate fellowship with Jesus!  And because His dance card is never full, I plan on cuttin' a rug again before this day is over!!! 

Sorry there are no photos or video today!  hahaha 

I am praying today for each person who visits this blog to be filled to overflow with JOY!   So if it lifted your spirit in any way...SHARE IT for goodness sake!  Joy is good and it's even better when we spread it around!!!   Maybe you can even squeeze in a little Joy Dancing =)


BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING!

3 comments:

  1. yes you put a smile on my face and I need to share that scripture with my Daughter -in- law she is having a *not so joyful day*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can picture you slightly dancing around your home with Jesus! What a beautiful time that must have been!!!!

    You make me want to dance... so I will crank up my tunes this nap time break and enjoy this Day that God has given!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I can just see you and Him celebrating His love for not only you, but me too! Feel my hug, my dear Teena. You make me smile.

    ReplyDelete