Monday, April 11, 2011

Stronger!

Watch out world, God's little warrior is gaining strength and power!!!  So, I shared the excerpt from my book yesterday and I'm not gonna lie, it was a little battle as I once again made the choice to expose more of myself.  I could hear the enemy whispering in my ear, "Why are you doing this?  You are so stupid!  No one cares! "  There was more but I will spare you!

 BUT GOD!  God's voice was much louder that the enemy who only wants to destroy me and keep others from being restored!  God spoke to me and comforted me in a way only He can do.  The very first thing I heard Him say is, "I love you"  then He reminded me that this journey is not all about ME!!!  It is about HIM and about HIS LOVE, and HIS POWER to heal and restore!

Once again He called on those beautiful vessels to hold me and encourage me!  All the messages and emails reassure me that LOVE IS ALIVE AND IN THE HOUSE!!!!  I may have a supernatural Holy Spirit that works on my behalf, but I am still human and God knows, as humans, we need LOVE!  What I am trying to say is THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE! 

It really is all about the LOVE! 

I want to also encourage all of you to communicate with me!  Leave a comment, join the blog, email me, or, if you are not already my "friend" connect with me on Facebook =)     I'm also on Twitter, but it's still kinda confusing to me! 

Have a beautiful Monday!  It rained here and washed all the pollen away and now the sun is out and everything is deep green!!!  It is a "bathing in God's LOVE" kind of day =) 


BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING!

2 comments:

  1. You keep on listening to Daddy! He loves you and wants to use you to help restore others

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The devil is a liar!!! I have a personal reason for reading your blog. I will email or send a facebook message to you as to what my personal reasons are, when I am ready. I am enjoying this blog and even though we do not get to communicate much in Church I feel I am getting to know you better. God Bless You! Thank you for sharing your healing and restoration.

    ReplyDelete