Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Growing Time


I have always dreaded waiting times!  Times when you have to wait on something (or someone).  I am almost always early everywhere I go because I dont want people having to wait on ME!  Over the years I have tried to make good use of times when I am forced to wait.  If I'm at a doctors office and have to wait, I have my phone so I can keep up with the world,  I read the paper, or return emails, or look over my datebook, sometimes I even journal.  The same is true when waiting on the Lord.  We are not to just sit and twiddle our thumbs until we see manifestation!
 I believe we are to stay in action, always preparing for what we will be called to step into next. 
A lot can happen during those times we are waiting on the Lord!  Sometimes bigger things happen during the waiting than the thing we were waiting for!!!

I spoke with my publisher yesterday and it looks like my book will be complete in about a month!  This was good and bad news....you see I was really hoping it would be finished sooner.  So as I let go of my disappointment, Daddy God began to speak to me!  I knew almost immediately that it was ok, that His Hand is still on me, that I'm and still operating in His favor!!!  It is good to be loved by Jesus =)  He is always on time!  (an attribute I was remended of by a friend!!) 

So, because I am self publishing and am responsible for all things financial, I will be doing a lot of self promotion of the book.  I am going to take this time to collect my thoughts and put together a plan to promote my book!!!  Today I am thanking the Lord for giving me the time, that I didn't even know I needed until He gave it to me, to work on this portion of preparing to release my story! 

Daddy God says to us:

"Come away with me,Come away with Me
It's never too late, it's not too late
It's not too late for you!
I have a plan for you
I have a plan for you
It's gonna be wild!!!
It's gonna be great!!!
It's gonna be full of Me!!!!!!!!"

One of my (many) favorite songs!  By Jesus Culture!

BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment