Monday, April 25, 2011

MONDAY!!!!!

My goodness!  It is already 3 o'clock in the afternoon and I am just now sitting down!  I have noticed over the past several weeks that when I open my Facebook page on Monday that every other post is about how bad Monday's are!  I decided that I was NOT going to speak ill on or about Mondays!  THEN I woke up this morning and when my feet hit the floor my toes could tell it was Monday!!!!!  hahahaha 

I struggled with the kids, getting chores done, getting MY chores done, errands in town, this and that!
I finally got to eat BREAKFAST at NOON!  That is when I realized I had not prayed, read my Bible, or even had the TV on!  (We usually watch Creflo and Joyce in the mornings; and yes, we ARE on a "first name" basis!)  hehe

The weather has been a bit unstable lately and in the middle of my chaotic morning I looked out the window and it was really dark and stormy looking.  I have overcome so much in the area of fear and in particular, storms, but his morning I felt it rising up!  I felt nervous and my mind started turning on me.
I really had to take those thought  captive!  I understand now why the Word says we have to put on the WHOLE Armor of God.  If one part is exposed it can cause damage to the rest! 

I have now had some time to clear my mind of all the distractions that I know came from the enemy today.  I have replaced wrong thoughts with TRUTH =)  I have prepared myself and when my kids return from school we are finishing this day off with some JOY, PEACE, and REST!!!!  Ok, the "rest" part is just for ME!  hahaha  But JOY, and PEACE will be had by ALL!!!!!

BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment