Saturday, April 30, 2011

Book News!

I am super excited!!!  I have been waiting for my book proofs to come and yesterday THEY CAME!! 
They had told me that the cover may have to have some adjustment so I could not hardly wait to see what it would look like.  It is a little different (more like I had originally wanted it).  I LOVE IT!  I cannot wait to share it with everyone!  I also had to read through the "inside text", which is my life, to make sure I was happy with the layout and design.  I am happy to say that I sent it back with only 3 adjustments!  After those adjustments are taken care of, it's DONE!!!  Wow, I have been on this journey for so long it feels a bit strange to think that it is coming to an end.  But as this phase ends I know that a much different phase is just beginning, and I am SO EXCITED!  The Lord has filled my heart with this love story and I am ready for it to be told!  I am ready to tell it! 

As I read through the "text" of my book yesterday I was reminded once again just how far Daddy God has grown me and I was (and still am) overwhelmed my His LOVE for ME!!!  Then I daydream about the future He is leading me into and my heart feels like it is on the verge of bursting =)  

So now I just wait..... but I have found so much joy in the waiting.  After I sent in my transcript and began talking with the publisher about the process of publishing, I knew there would be "wait" times.  I'm normally not a very good "waiter"!   Then, the publisher suggested I start this blog.  My first thought was, oh no!  I really had no idea what I was doing. But I dove in and just worked my way through!  I began to pray for God to show me how to increase my blog.  I knew He was working on my behalf and I just trusted that He would show me what to do. HE NEVER DISAPPOINTS!   He has sent me a helper (I will share more about this later).  I will say that, just like He always does, He has sent the perfect person to help me!  He never does anything halfway, but always wants the very best for His children =)    I also must say that it didn't take long at all for me to fall deep in love with the world of blog!  God has blessed me through the lives of those who have joined me on this journey. 

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!  SO GOOD!!!!!  There is absolutely nothing He cannot do through a willing child!  He has given me BIG DREAMS!  I dream them on purpose!  I dream them almost like I am practicing them before they come to pass!  Oh, the things He has in store!!!  Hope, joy and excitement rise up on the inside of me and fuels my expectation for my future!  It's gonna be WILD; it's gonna be GREAT; it's gonna be FULL OF HIM!   (from the song; "Come away with Me" by Jesus Culture)  I listen to this song and just allow my Daddy God to minister to me =)


BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment